What Is EFT?
Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) is a meridian-tapping method developed by Gary Craig. It is an easy-to-use, easy-to-learn technique which helps to balance the body’s energy system. EFT is based on the same principles as acupuncture, but it involves no needles.
EFT, in a quick nutshell:
1. According to EFT creator Gary Craig, “The cause of all negative emotions is a disruption in the body’s energy system.” When we clear the energy disruption, we clear the negative emotions.
2. EFT works by tapping on specific meridian endpoints to release and clear energy. There is an easy-to-learn ‘basic recipe.’
3. EFT can be used in a session with a practitioner, and/or at home as a self-help technique. Best results are obtained from a combination of both.
4. Our bodies remember our experiences. Painful experiences, which are not properly cleared, form blocks in our energy system. This creates a disruption to our natural energy flow.
5. Painful memories and emotions can be triggered by every-day events and people. Tuning and tapping on the memory or emotions, helps to lower and even eliminate the intensity of associated feelings. Tapping helps to neutralize every-day trigger.
6. Neural pathways are strengthened and ‘thickened’ by consistently believing and thinking the same thoughts. And vice versa. The stronger a neural pathway, the stronger the belief. These thick neural pathways are what ‘keep’ us in all sorts of limiting belief, thought, and behavior patterns. EFT tapping helps to disassemble unwanted neural pathway. Once a neural pathway is dissembled, it can be reassembled into new positive pathways.
7. EFT is a fast, effective funk-clearing tool. It is used to clear stress, pain, limiting beliefs, negative emotions, phobias, cravings, addictions, disempowering habits, and trauma.
8. EFT is also a power-building tool. It is used to increase positive emotions, empowering beliefs and habits, abundance, physical well-being, and inner peace.
9. Once you learn EFT, you will always have it at your fingertips. Working with an EFT practitioner is particularly beneficial when working with persistent issues.
Click here for a video to learn more about EFT and how to use it.
Click here for testimonials & Session Info.
or email me at marian @ marianbuckmurray . com.