ONE-ON-ONE EFT SESSION
EFT is a powerfully effective technique that can be tried on just about everything. Use it to clear unwanted feelings and limiting beliefs.
With EFT You Can:
- Clear stress, anxiety, fear, anger, guilt, limiting beliefs, food cravings, physical discomfort, guilt, and more.
- Replace unwanted limiting beliefs with new positive beliefs
- Develop your intuition
- Strengthen your spiritual connection
- Create your own personalized daily self-care routines
Working with Marian was an amazing experience. Her creative listening skills and knowledge allowed me to tap into some very deep issues with ease and humor. The insights came rapidly, but the effects have been long lasting. I have been pleasantly surprised with the self-forgiveness and clarity that this EFT experience has given me. — JF
What to Expect During an EFT Session.
- One-on-one sessions are available by phone, zoom, or in person in my Maplewood NJ office.
- During our session, we will use EFT on the topic/challenge of your choice.
- I will listen to you as you describe your challenge.
- When you are ready, I will guide you through a tapping session.
- Before we begin, I will clarify the tapping points for you.
- I will guide you through the points by tapping on myself. You will tap along on yourself.
- I will guide you using phrases and statements based on your own words.
- As you tap, you will ‘tune’ in to your issue. Tapping will help reduce or eliminate the intensity of associated feelings and beliefs.
- Occasionally, intensity will increase before decreasing. Continued tapping will lower this intensity.
- We will end our session with a round of empowering, positive tapping.
- I will give you suggestions for tapping on your own after our session.
The response was immediate! I felt a lessening of the anxiety I was feeling. I have used it often after meeting with Marian and will continue to seek her expertise in the future. Susan D.
Initial 90-Minute Session $185
60-Minute Session $125
6 60-Minute Session Package $675
To schedule a session, and for more information, call me at 973-762-6727.
Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Is EFT?
Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) is a meridian-tapping method developed by Gary Craig. It is an easy-to-use, easy-to-learn technique which helps clear unwanted emotions and limiting beliefs.