What does it mean to raise your vibration? It means, simply, to improve the way you feel. To shift from a negative state to something that feels more positive. To change your thoughts from weakening worry to empowering gratitude. To express love and kindness instead of anger or judgement. When we feel good, we radiate goodness. And right now we need a whole lotta goodness in this world!
Here are some suggestions. Find what works for you. Practice daily.
And remember, any time you feel even a little happier, better, lighter, or more peaceful, you are raising your vibration.
- Smile. Smile in the mirror. Smile at people. Smile at animals. Smile at people in the store. Smile as you read something inspiring. Smile because you’re you. Smile right now. Smiling tells your brain to release feel-good neurotransmitters such as serotonin and dopamine.
- Journal. Journaling will help you release whatever is nagging at your mind. Release it and let it go. No need to re-read.
- Commit Acts of Kindness. Practice kindness. Open doors for people. Let people go ahead of you in traffic. Do something nice for an elderly neighbor. Call or text a friend to tell them how much you appreciate them. Acts of kindness don’t have to be enormous. When done spontaneously they bring joy to both you and to your recipient.
- Clear and Cleanse. Use tools such as dry brushing, shower, salt bath, sauna, and sound bath to help you detoxify. By releasing toxic stagnancy, you will naturally raise your vibration.
- Chant. Chanting a yogic, or Sanskrit mantra, repetitively, will help boost brain function, and reduce stress and anxiety. These mantras are designed tune your system to a higher vibration. Choose a mantra that appeals to you, and chant it for 108 times daily for maximum benefit.
- Move. Movement moves stagnant energy. Exercise. Dance. Do yoga. Take a walk in Nature, where you’ll get bonus points from all the high-vibe negative ions. Any time we release stagnant energy, we feel better. The better you feel, the higher your vibration.
- Meditate. Meditation helps you tune into Divinity within you. It can also assist you in receiving guidance from invisible (or visible) sources. Meditation helps you tune into the higher vibrations of love, peace, and gratitude.
- Use EFT Tapping. EFT Tapping will help release unwanted ‘negative’ emotions that pull down your vibration. Sometimes we’re not even aware that we have underlying low feelings such as shame, anger, or self-doubt. EFT can help us pinpoint and release these feelings, so we can raise our vibration. To learn how to use EFT Tapping, click here.
- Practice the Heart Breath. The Heart Breath is a beautiful way to bring yourself into heart energy, the energy of unconditional love. Unconditional Love radiates at a very high vibration. To learn how to use the Heart Breath, click here.
- Express Gratitude. Gratitude is a powerful way to help us shift from a place of lack and scarcity. By appreciating even the smallest things in our lives, we fill ourselves with sweet gratitude, and a feeling that all is well.
Best Wishes for Your Highest Vibes Ever!
Contact me for a complimentary 30-minute call where I’ll help you pinpoint the best ways to embrace, care for, and celebrate your sensitivity.